Enabling Java for Users
To enable on Java on an account, log into Virtualmin as root and go to Servers > CoffeeCP.
1. Click on the "Instances" icon as shown below:
2. On the Instances screen, select the following from the drop-downs to configure the user instance:
- Type: GlassFish, Tomcat, Jetty, or WildFly
- Source: Selected version of above
- User: The Virtualmin user
- Automatic Port: Select Automatic Port Assignment
- Memory Limit: User Heap/Memory limit.
- Click the "Create" button to create the use instance